- Got up at 8:45
- Weighed myself and I was heavier, but I was also unable to use the restroom so
- Had protein shake and the last chicken tender
- Waited until I was done eating, then had “morning” meds at 11am
- Took a shower quickly to try and get it done before any side effects started
- Felt icky when I got out of the shower so went to lie down
- Doctor called to check in on me so I told him about the nausea and he said to do half-doses tomorrow too if it continues
- Napped lightly (not particularly well) for about an hour and 45 minutes
- Got up and read stuff online
I feel shaky and nauseated and I can’t really concentrate well. I just want to sleep for real and not this weird half-asleep thing. I am yawning a lot and that makes me feel like throwing up and then my hands get all shaky. Please let me adjust to this new medication soon.
- Packed a box to ship
- Ate a bit of lunch and felt less nauseated!
- Got dressed
I just found out (4:15pm) that a former coworker of mine passed away this morning. I don’t know how or why, possibly due to an illness? He had just updated his profile picture yesterday, and responded to a comment on it this morning. He was not particularly old, maybe 40s or 50s. I am just sort of stunned and sad and I wish we had spoken in greater depth than Facebook “likes” recently.
- Took package to UPS
- Cooked a HelloFresh dinner; it was pretty easy and tasted pretty good (Southwestern Stuffed Peppers with Quinoa)
- Managed to eat about 5/8th of a serving, gave up and stored the rest
Time to take evening pills, including the second dose of the new antidepressant…I’m a little nauseated already, here’s hoping it doesn’t get bad…
- Cleaned kitchen
- Took evening meds
- Got dressed for bed
- Poked around online
- Ate some Dairy Milk
- Went to bed around 9:30
I feel better than I did last night, but since I didn’t sleep well last night, and I’m tired now, I’m going to try to get some rest. Back to work tomorrow.