I can feel myself already starting to recoil at the thought of figuring out how to accomplish all those goals. Come on, motivation. This is your time to shine.
Here! Here’s a list of things! Try to do them!
- Find an at-home smoothie recipe that could substitute for the delicious green tea with raspberry. The raspberries can be frozen so no worry about fruit going bad in the fridge. (Get a new blender?)
- Plan to bring lunch once a week until it becomes easier, then up it to twice a week.
- Go through 500 Heart-Healthy Recipes and find ones that don’t look too hard to do for dinners. Put them into Plan to Eat.
- Audit all the wall art. Note dimensions and what needs to be framed.
- Pick a strength training program, either online somewhere or one of my old videos.
- Plan to go on a walk one weekday every week.
- Come up with a way to track these things. Probably a handwritten notebook. Put checkboxes next to things. Make a page/spread for every week?
- Make a list of all chores that should be done regularly. Maybe reference FlyLady?
- Make a list of everything I want to konmari (bookshelves, guest closet, coat closet, kitchen small appliances…is that the whole list?)
- Stop making list items, you’ll overwhelm yourself
Okay, here we go then…