Here’s a survey I found over at the Extraordinary Bride’s blog.
That part about not giving a paragraph explaining why is talking directly to me.
Hey you! Yeah that’s right, you! When you do this survey you can only use ONE word to answer each question, no more and certainly no less (what would be the point then). And for the love of god, don’t type one word and then give a paragraph explaining why, it kinda defeats the purpose (and i haven’t figured what that is yet).
Not as easy as you may think.
1. Yourself: searching
2. Your girlfriend/boyfriend: happy
3. Your hair: flat
4. Your mother: ideal
5. Your father: warm
6. Your favorite item: camera
7. Your dream last night: interrupted
8. Your favorite drink: water
9. Last time drunk: never
10. Your dream car: bicycle
11. The room you are in: lonely
12. Your ex: bald
13. Your fear: trapped
14. What you want to be in 10 years: me
15. Who you hung out with last night: hubby
16. What you’re not: humble
17. Muffins: blueberry
18: One of your wish list items: tickets
19: Time: incomprehensible
20. The last thing you did: googled
21. What you are wearing: comfortable
22. Your favorite weather: crisp
23. Your favorite book: expelliarmus!
24. The last thing you ate: minty
25. Your life: good
26. Your mood: odd
27. Your body: huge
28. What are you thinking about right now? wanting
29. What are you doing at the moment? blinking
30. Your summer: nothing
31. Best part of your life: opportunity
32. Best friend: two