Skip to the content
- Get out of bed. You’ll have more time to do things if you avoid the temptation to sleep until noon. Besides, you know once your husband gets home you won’t be able to accomplish anything.
- Take a shower. You’ll be a total slug until you’re clean and dressed. Sitting around in your nightgown with nappy hair all day doesn’t inspire you to do much.
- Don’t log onto any instant messaging programs. You’ll hate yourself if you do.
- Make a monthly schedule and a daily list. Whether in your head or on paper, a list will help you to keep yourself busy.
- Ignore me, because I don’t practice what I preach. The Kabalarians are right.