So Brooke forwarded me this personality test thing. It asks four questions, and you’re supposed to write down your answers and then scroll down for the evaluation. (You’re also supposed to make a wish before starting the test, but the wish will only come true if you forward the email to a zillion people.) Here are the questions:
(1) Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference:
Cow, Tiger, Sheep, Horse, Pig
(2) Write one word that describes each one of the following:
Dog, Cat, Rat, Coffee, Sea
(3) Think of someone, who also knows you and is important to you, which you can relate them to the following colors. Do not repeat your answer twice. Name just one person for each color:
Yellow, Orange, Red, White, Green.
(4) Finally, write down your favorite number, and your favorite day of the week.
Here are my answers, the evaluations, and my own commentary on the evaluations:
1) My priorities in life are, in descending order: family (horse), pride (tiger), career (cow), love (sheep), money (pig)
I actually almost put sheep before cow, but horse and tiger and pig are pretty much definitely where they were going to be. Iiiiinteresting.
2) Your description of dog implies your own personality: cute
Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner: fiesty
Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies: sneaky
Your description of coffee is how you interpret sex: bitter
Your description of the sea implies your own life: beautiful
Okay, the coffee one is totally not fair, because I hate coffee. Maybe if they had asked about chocolate…
3) Yellow: Someone you will never forget: Brooke
Orange: Someone you consider your true friend: Cheryl (my mother-in-law)
Red: Someone that you really love: Sean
White: Your twin soul: Connor (really?)
Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life: Mari
I was a little surprised by Cheryl being my true friend…not because she’s not a good friend to me, but because I would have expected that Brooke or Mari or AJ or Sam would be there. To be honest, when I saw “orange” I picked Cheryl because of her taste in clothes…so I don’t know how accurate that is.
As for the others, yellow had to be Brooke, and red had to be Sean. For white I sort of sat there for a minute and Connor’s name fluttered into my head. And green I had to contemplate, and eventually chose Mari because I associate green with growth, and she is so productive and energetic and always learning.
4) You have to send this message to as many persons as your favorite number and your wish will come true on the day that you recorded: 3, Saturday
I’m just going to pretend I sent it by posting it on my blog. I doubt that my wish, for “a fun, high-paying job”, will come true on Saturday in any case. Because after saying that I only had to send it to 3 people, the email went on with:
This is true, even if you are not superstitious.
Please do this. It is fascinating. SEND THIS E- MAIL MANTRA TO AT LEAST FIVE PERSONS AND YOUR LIFE WILL IMPROVE.
0-4 persons: Your life will improve slightly
5-9 persons: Your life will improve to your liking
9-14 persons: You will have at least 5 surprises in the next three weeks
15 or more persons: Your life will improve drastically and all that you wish will come true
Suuuuuure. I don’t know who first came up with the idea that email forwards are magic, but bleh :>