September 23, 2016. Period: Day 11.
- Got up around 8:30
- Took morning meds and had shake
Note 9:45am: I feel crappy. I don’t want to do anything. I need to do things. I am going to force myself to do things.
- Did a task I had been foolishly putting off
- Went on a 35-minute walk with a 3-minute cooldown
- Got a phone call that greatly relieved me about the task I’d been putting off
- Took shower
- Got dressed; discovered my size 8 shorts fit me again!
- Made myself some over-medium eggs (they broke) and toast
- Ate some Whoppers and got uncomfortably full ;_;
- Drove up to the doctor’s to get some paperwork filled out
Note 2:50pm: I found out that my kidneys are actually worse than they were in the hospital! Fantastic. So I need to drink a lot of fluids, but if I gain any weight I have to not drink a lot of fluids, on account of: heart failure. Double fantastic! I love the thought of being on dialysis
I am exhausted and as soon as I get this paperwork to HR I am going to bed.
- Organized paperwork and sent it to HR
- Got Sean’s paycheck out of the mailbox, drove to the bank, and deposited it
- Divided a bag of trail mix into single-serving baggie portions (95mg sodium each)
- Napped from a little after 5 until just before 8
- Ate a yogurt and some peanut M&Ms for dinner (I need to get some sort of meal system going)
- Picked up Sean from the airport at like 11pm
- Got in bed sometime between midnight and 1 but didn’t get to sleep until around 3