1. Nervous habits? I twirl a clump of my hair, and put it in my mouth. I do this all the time. In fact, there is a clump of hair in my mouth right now. Other nervous habits include tapping/bouncing my foot and drumming my fingers.
2. Are you double jointed? Nope
3. Can you roll your tongue? Yep
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? Only the left one. (My left, not your left)
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? No idea, don’t really want to try.
6. Can you cross your eyes? Yep. I can also roll my eyes around really fast, which used to impress people in elementary school for some reason.
7. Tattoos? Nada
8. Piercings? Regular ol’ earring holes.
9. Do you make your bed daily? I try to, because the bedroom looks so nice with the bed made. When I leave before Sean does, though, it doesn’t get done until late in the day, if at all.
10. Which shoe goes on first? Right, I think.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? No, but I wanted to!
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? Zero dollars! Well, I usually have a handful of change, but I typically don’t have any bills. I pay for everything with plastic.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? None. I wear my wedding and engagement rings when I go somewhere, but I usually leave them off when I’m at home, because they’re bothersome when typing and otherwise using my hands. Not that they get in the way, but that they make my fingers ache and need to be popped. It’s early arthritis, I’m sure ;P
14. Favorite piece(s) of clothing? Lately I am really into shorts, because, like, they’re cool, and it’s, like, hot.
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl, and drop it all over myself.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? I don’t think I’ve ever had the occasion, no.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? No, I’m not a huge salt fan. I’d take extra sugar any day, though…
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? Three, but two of them are old and probably ought to be chucked. I really only eat the Crunchberries.
19. What’s your favorite beverage? Water
20. What’s your favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald’s
21. Do you cook? Yep
22. How often do you brush your teeth? Twice a day
23. Hair drying method? I like, get out of the shower, and towel off, and scrub the towel over my hair a little. Then I go get dressed. After awhile I go brush my hair out while it’s still damp. That’s it. It dries itself. I’d use a hair dryer if I owned one, maybe.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? Yeah, that one time it turned pink.
25. Do you swear? Way too much, although I am pretty good about not doing it in front of the wrong people.
26. Do you ever spit? Not because I want to.
27. Animal? I…don’t know.
28. Food? Unagidon
29. Month? 7月はユーリ–err, that is, um, wow, I don’t know. I don’t know anything!
30. Day? Saturday
31. Cartoon? I haven’t watched a cartoon in awhile.
32. Shoe brand? Ones that are comfortable
33. Subject in school? Linguistics
34. Color? Right now, light purple.
35. Sport? You know, given the amount of baseball anime and j-drama I’ve been seeking out lately, I’m gonna say that I like baseball. I also enjoy playing tennis.
36. TV shows? I don’t watch TV much, but I know I enjoy Alias and Smallville.
37. Thing to do in the spring? Explore.
38. Thing to do in the summer? Explore.
39. Thing to do in the autumn? Explore.
40. Thing to do in the winter? Explore.
IN AND AROUND (and up and over)
41. In the CD player? Well, technically, MacGyver season two DVD 5 is in there. But if you’re wondering what I’m listening to, it’s the soundtrack to the j-drama H2.
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? I would guess Brooke, because really I don’t talk on the phone much, and the person I call the most to make plans with is Brooke.
43. What are you reading? Well, I’m going to have to get back into White Gold Wielder sooner or later.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? Yep
45. What color is your bedroom? The same ugly beige as the rest of the apartment.
46. Do you use an alarm clock? Only when I have to go somewhere at a certain time. (Ah, the luxury of unemployment…)
47. Window seat or aisle? Windowwindowwindowwindowwindow! I WANNA SEE!
48. What’s your sleeping position? I shift from one side to my back to the other side. I used to only sleep on my right side, but then I started having back pain, so I would lie flat to minimize it.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? Yep. If it’s overly hot I’ll sleep naked, and if that’s still too hot I’ll just use the sheet. But I really can’t stand sleeping without some sort of “covers”. It doesn’t feel right.
50. Do you snore? I did for awhile there, when my sinuses were still getting used to Augusta seasons. That seems to have passed, fortunately.
51. Do you sleepwalk? Nope
52. Do you talk in your sleep? Not that I know of, but I have heard that I’ve had conversations with people while half asleep.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not anymore. I left the majority of them at my parents’ house, and they now live in the crib in the baby room.
54. How about with the light on? Can’t stand there to be light when I’m trying to sleep.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? Can’t stand noise when I’m trying to sleep. I have to shut the door if Sean’s still up, because I can hear him whistling in the next room.
56. Last interesting person you met? Well, the gentleman I spoke to at my job interview today was pretty interesting. He seemed like a nice man.