I really feel like I’ve done this before. And maybe I have. And maybe when I switch to a blog CMS that indexes all my posts, I can find it and do a comparison.
Anyway, I was tagged by Brookie, so here goes.
5 things in my refrigerator:
1. Leftover Mi Rancho
2. Leftover Harbor Inn
3. Homemade apple sauce from Grandma (I hope it hasn’t gone bad)
4. A rotting Steak-Out salad I need to throw away
5. Teriyaki sauce
5 things in my closet:
1. Two (count ’em two) irons (that I never use)
2. A huge pile of shoeboxes I should throw away
3. A zillion shoes
4. The washer and dryer (sooo convenient)
5. Clothes (yes, my closet is boring…maybe I should have indexed the computer closet, which is full of manuals, CDs, and boxes…:P)
5 things in my purse:
1. My camera
2. My cheapo mp3 player (hey, it plays mp3s)
3. Pens and a notepad
4. Cough drops
5. My timecard for my main job and the keycard for my part-time job
5 things in my car (and/or trunk):
(I’m using Sean’s car right now, so I’ll talk about that instead of my Subaru.)
1. My umbrella
2. A windshield cover we never use
3. Sean’s saxophone pin from when he used to be in band
4. A toolkit
5. Nothing else really–that car is freaking clean!
5 people that get tagged:
I am almost 100% sure I have done this before, so I don’t want to tag the same people I tagged back then. Because that would be just silly. However, I have no way of knowing who I tagged. So, if I tagged you back then and you remember it, please do the following two things:
1) Do not do this questionnaire again (unless you want to).
2) Post a link in the comments to where you did it before, to remind me.
If I did not tag you back then (or just just can’t remember that I did), please:
1) Do this questionnaire.