Found this on my GSP friend Shannon’s MySpace.
1. Song that always makes you sad?
Tears in Heaven
2. Last thing you bought?
Dinner at Arby’s – two beef and cheddars, two bacon beef and cheddars, and a large potato cake
3. Last person you argued with?
4. Do you put Butter before putting the peanut butter on?
Er…no? And on what?
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
6. Did you ever own at one time a Barenaked Ladies Cd?
7. Favorite day of the week?
It really depends. Sometimes Mondays are great because I’m tired of doing nothing all weekend; sometimes Wednesdays are great because I’m riding a good wave of momentum from the beginning of the week; and of course sometimes Fridays are good because the week’s over.
8. Favorite Sundae topping?
While I’ve got to have chocolate syrup and whipped cream, the best part is the cherry.
9. Did you take Piano lessons?
Yes…for ten years.
10. Most frequent song played?
“Fur Elise”…I still play it.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
I don’t really watch TV, and if I did I wouldn’t be ashamed of what I liked.
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
I guess I would prefer hockey, if ice skates didn’t kill my feet.
13. Date someone older or younger?
Well, I’m married to someone four months younger than me, which isn’t really that much of a difference.
14. One place you could travel right now?
I could travel to lots of places right now :> If I could go anywhere, though, I’d go to a beach. Maybe a beach in Japan!
15. Do you use umbrellas?
Sometimes. I leave it in the car, so often I don’t have it when I need it.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
No. Is this a quiz for Canadians? Because I don’t know any national anthem other than my own.
17. Favorite Cheese?
I like blocks of sharp cheddar.
18. The Smith’s or the Cure?
Neither, I guess.
19. Do you prefer Blondes or Brunettes?
Don’t really have a preference.
20. Best job you ever had?
The one I have now.
21. did you go to your high school prom?
Unfortunately, yes. I guess it was good for the freshman I took with me, so he could hang out with his friends. But I honestly had no use for the prom itself. The restaurant beforehand and the early breakfast we had at a friend’s house after were far preferable.
22. perfect time to wake up?
23. perfect time to go to bed?
Early enough to feel rested when I get up.
24. do you use your queen right away in chess?
It’s been years, but no, usually I’d use her mid-game.
25. Ever been in a car accident?
Yes, twice…once a kid crashed into my door as I was turning into a parking lot, and once a van pulled out in front of me on the interstate, and I crashed into the guardrail trying to avoid it.
26. closer to mom or dad…or neither?
I love both my parents very much, but I’m closest to my mom.
27. what age is this exciting life over for you?
Lately I’ve been feeling like my exciting life has been over for awhile.
28. what decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
I’m fine with the 90s, although the 80s might have been interesting.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
I used to have these high-top-esque black shoes with velcro closures on top. I loved those shoes. I had some white ones too, but the black ones were the coolest.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
No, I lost all that stuff in the fire :P
31. Were you in track and field?
No, but I did think about it. I’ve always hated running, but I thought maybe I could force myself past it. Never actually went for it though.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
Yes, playing piano
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
No…I was “good”.
34. Allergic to?
Not sure, but it seems to be getting worse
35. Favorite fruit?
Toss up among kiwi, plums, and blackberries.
36. Have you watched sex and the city?
I saw a censored version on Fox once. It was the stupidest show I’ve ever seen.
37. Baseball hat or toque?
WTF is a toque? *googles* Hmm, okay, in this climate, definitely the baseball cap.
38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
Soap, then shave, then shampoo last.
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
I put the toothpaste on and then wet it all.
40. Pen or pencil?
I used to only like pencils, but now I’m all about pens.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
No, but I’d like to try it once.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
No, flying doesn’t bother me.
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
Not that I recall.
44. Have you thrown up at work?
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
Yes, but I also avoid them like the plague.
46. Who was your first prom date?
My first and last prom date was a computer geek freshman, when I was a senior. Long story, and not really worth telling.
47. Who was your first roommate?
A girl from Alabama named Saxon.
49. What was your first job?
Other than working for my parents’ business…my first job was at Wal-Mart. I lasted about a week and a half.
50. What was your first car?
The first car I had to myself was our family’s Mercury Marquis, passed to us from Grandma when she bought a new car. But it wasn’t really MINE, so when I dropped out of college and got a full time job I bought my own car, a Ford Taurus. (Then I got cancer and had to be admitted to the hospital, so my parents ended up making payments on it…bleh.)
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
I guess it was when my great-grandmother died? But I’m not sure when that was exactly.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
I was 18 when I moved to Alabama for college. I was there nine months. It wasn’t until I was 24 that I moved away permanently, here to Augusta.
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Fosson, though I can’t tell you any more than that.
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Texas…I was a baby. I don’t know why my mom was going there.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I never snuck out. There was one time I thought about it, to go to a party hosted by some people I knew on a local BBS. But the idea of doing it was too scary, so I didn’t.
56. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
My very first best friend was Eddie, in fourth grade. I don’t know where he is or what he’s doing now.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent’s house?
I don’t know if you can call going to college “moving out”, since most of my stuff was still at my parents’ house, but if you can, I lived in the dorms at the University of Alabama-Huntsville. They were very nice. If you can’t count that, then it would be Springhouse Apartments in Augusta.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Twitter…that way Mom and Brooke both have a way of knowing.
Who’s Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Brooke’s AJ and Faye’s, duh. And the only time I was in a wedding before that was when I was a flower girl (or something) in Aunt Sally’s wedding. Brooke’s wedding was the first time I was a maid (technically matron) of honor.
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Pick out my clothes and carry them to the bathroom.
61. What was the first concert you attended?
Errr…I don’t know. Maybe Carman, at Rupp Arena in Lexington.
62. First tattoo or piercing?
My ears are pierced…had them done when I turned 16. I’ve lived a fairly tame existence.
63. First celebrity crush?
I have two answers to this. I always rather liked Michael W. Smith–I had a big poster of him on my wall, and I’d stare into his bright blue eyes and sigh. But there was also a time when I saw part of An Officer and a Gentleman, when Richard Gere was wearing that white uniform…and, well, just whoa.