- Got up, had protein shake, and took meds
- Dressed in workout clothes
- Went on a 35-minute walk (I think maybe the last 2 minutes can count as a cooldown)
- Took shower and dressed in shorts and T-shirt
When I got changed I tried on a skirt that Mom got me from Modcloth as a birthday present. When I first received it back in May or June or whatever, I couldn’t zip it all the way up. Today I could! And it looks pretty cute. I think I will take it on my upcoming New York trip.
- Wrote ~700 words on a short story
- Got a chai latte and protein bistro box for lunch
- Continued writing for hours
- Ate the leftover half of that Mediterranean salad for dinner
- Ran an errand to Kroger and got a sweet tea to increase my Writing Energy
Note 7:35pm: As of right now, the story is at 3297 words, which is incredible for me to have written in one day. Then again, I haven’t written anything in weeks. I’m going to try to write more.
- Wrote until 11:30, finishing at over 6000 words
- Took bedtime supplements and went to sleep