It’s September 26, day 13 since I started trying to eat less sodium and take walks every day. I haven’t managed every single day but I’ve done a lot of walking. I haven’t walked yet today because I had a doctor’s appointment at 10:30; I will go a little later, I think.
My period is over; it ended yesterday and I am very relieved.
- Got up, showered, and dressed in normal clothes
- Had protein shake and morning meds
- Went to the doctor
The doctor visit was just to catch my PCP up on all the Happenings™. And also one little tiny kinda gross thing that doesn’t need to be mentioned. It went fine and I am home again.
- Ate half the salad I bought last night, so as to not destroy my sodium count for the day
- Read stuff online until Sean got home
- Cooked a dinner of grilled chicken, boiled peas, and mashed potatoes, all with no salt
- Ate dinner and took meds
- Purposefully avoided watching the presidential debate
- Went to bed around 11:30pm
I did not go on my walk. I thought I’d go after I cooked dinner, but in retrospect that plan made no sense.