Woke up twice in the night, once around 3:30 and once around 6, due to various body pains that need not be discussed (not heart-related). Then I snoozed until 8 and lounged around in bed a bit before getting up.
- Got up, had protein shake, took morning meds
- Dawdled online until it was too late to have a walk before therapy
- Showered and dressed; my nice jeans fit again!
- Went to therapy and had a very nice session
- Came home and messed around online some more
- Had a lunch of yogurt and trail mix
- Walked a 5k! (I could have done a shorter loop but I felt like going farther, and the trail is flat so it wasn’t difficult)
- Showered again; I was sooooo sweaty
- Ate the leftover peas, about 1 cup
Sean came home while I was eating the peas and said, “Wanna do sushi?” Of course I did. “When?” I asked. “Now?” But alas, it was a little after 4pm, and they don’t open until 5:30. So I called and made a reservation for then, and finished my peas.
- Started editing the story I wrote yesterday
- Went to dinner and had sashimi
At Sushi Huku the sashimi platter is a combo that comes with miso soup and salad; I couldn’t eat either of these because the soup and salad dressing both had a ton of sodium. Sean ate the miso and I took a couple bites of lettuce. The sashimi was fantastic, though.
At the end of the meal they gave us little bowls of flan, and I did eat that! It was a nice palette cleanser, and if MyFitnessPal is right, there wasn’t an exorbitant amount of sodium in it.
- Came home and ate a brownie while continuing to edit my story
- Put my story into Google Docs and invited a couple people to comment
- Went to bed at around 12:30am