Woke up at around 8:30 from a bizarre dream in which I was hired without submitting a resume or portfolio by FedEx. “What will I be doing?” I asked, concerned that they would make me a driver, as I do not know how to drive the trucks. “What have you done in the past?” the lady rejoined. “Content management, writing, and design.” “You can work on my new web initiative!” the lady said.
Later in the dream I was naked, but it wasn’t your stereotypical nudity dream. I was perfectly comfortable, walking around and talking with people at my new job site. Most people didn’t see it as a big deal. One man looked me over and said, “Whoa!” “Yes,” I replied, slightly sardonically, “I’m naked.” I belatedly made to cover my genital area, but it was out of annoyance at the man’s reaction, not shame. He didn’t deserve to see my scars, I thought, to read my life history on my body.
The man laughed and said, “You know, we really don’t have a nudist policy!” And I was somewhat relieved, as I hadn’t even thought there might be a problem with being naked at work.
- Had protein shake and morning meds
- Spent basically the entire day in my PJs, reading
- It was great
- At around 4pm I took a shower and got dressed
- Went to Shane’s and Otter’s to get chicken strips for dinner (Sean likes Otter’s fried chicken strips because, he says, they are like Wife Saver’s)
- Watched the currently available two episodes of Designated Survivor with Sean while eating dinner (it is a fantastic show so far!)
- Ate my evening meds
- Took a few hours to finish editing my story and then finally posted it
- Took bedtime supplements and somehow managed not to stay up all night waiting for comments on my story
I was in a really good mood all day. I was relaxed and comfortable and happy with the story I had written. It was so great.