For September 17, 2016, here’s some stuff.
- Woke up naturally at around 7:30 (after going back to bed around 3:30).
- Had protein shake and took morning meds.
- Ate some trail mix and fiddled around online until it was time to go to JapanFest. (I had to stop reading chapter 21 of Under the Ruins… right after a Very Exciting Scene and I am looking forward to getting back to it)
- Drove to JapanFest. Briefly wondered if it was wise to drive on the interstate, but did fine.
- From around noon till 2:30, walked around JapanFest with Charles and Heidi, occasionally stopping for rest breaks. It was fun but extremely crowded. I am counting this as my exercise for the day; it was a lot of standing and moving around, even if it wasn’t strenuous. The best part was getting to see Kumamon, the mascot character for Kumamoto Prefecture.
- Somewhere in there I ate lunch. I gave up on guessing which Japanese food would have the least amount of sodium and just bought prepackaged stuff: curry bread and mojimi red bean cakes.
- I got home around 4 and Sean was just then having dinner, so I ate some snacks and took my heart medicine with them.
- Basically relaxed for the rest of the day. Ate macaroni and cheese at 9pm.
- Went to bed at 11:45.