- Got up at 7:45 (I had set an alarm) and got dressed in workout clothes
- Checked the weather to see when the optimal time to go to Gibbs Gardens would be
- Had protein shake and morning meds
- Spent some time online reading and talking with people
- Ended up leaving an hour later than planned
- Went to Gibbs Gardens
I sort of exhausted myself? I was expecting to be able to do some power walking but it was all I could do to just walk normally while stopping for photos. I was so tired by the time I made it up to the Manor House that I had to sit there for a very long time to recover. And that was after I had had lunch, which I had thought would help.
Lunch was chicken salad on cranberry walnut bread with barbecue chips and water, btw, and it was really good.
- Came home tired and grumpy and went immediately to bed at 4pm
- Got up from nap at around 7:45pm
- Made myself some eggs (over medium/hard because I left them in the pan too long) and toast
- Chatted online and read stuff
- Went to bed around 1am