I’ve added a comments feature to this page, using BlogKomm. (Who knew?) And so, from now on, I won’t be updating my LiveJournal or Xanga sites. They will, like my unknown Blog-City account, fade into obscurity and nothingness.
I’m going to try to move the comments from both sites over to this site eventually. For now my main goal is to redesign this page to make it look a little nicer, and to make the comments fit better. I also need to add my new RSS (Atom) feed as a link on this site.
The main reason I’m posting now is because I’ve started using Bloglines to subscribe to pretty much everything I read…and through Bloglines I’ve been reading a lot more news. Because of that, I have six links I want to share…so here they are!
- U.S. county bans all marriages
- Gay marriage a thorny issue for reporters in terms of writing objectively and fairly
- Actress gaffe highlights pension problems (this is a funny Japanese news story)
- Pierce Brosnan may not be Bond anymore; odds on who will replace him
- Publicity for Spider-Man 3 begins before Spider-Man 2 even hits theaters…and why not?
- Group suspends terror threats to France “while it improves its ability to carry them out”. France deserves terrorists like these ;>
And that’s about it. I’m sure I’ll find more links soon though…Bloglines is going to suck my life away, I just know it.