I have eaten way too much.
Before we left, I had:
- the rest of Sean’s french fries
- the rest of Sean’s double quarter pounder with cheese
Then we went to Barney and Sue’s place for Paul’s party, where I consumed:
- baked beans
- black beans
- pasta salad
- “dirty” rice (rice mixed with meat)
- most of a cheeseburger
- one glass of sweet tea
- one scoop of Neapolitan ice cream
- one large slice of white cake with thick whipped topping
Right now, because I am freaking insane, I am drinking:
- a can of Mountain Dew
If I keel over dead in the night, you’ll all know why.
I owe you all a story, a damn good one, but I really feel too ill to think clearly. I promise to come back and write something good. Maybe I’ll discuss the party, or maybe I’ll dredge up more childhood memories. I could talk about Noelle, maybe, and my trip to see her at Myrtle Beach. Unless I wrote about that already. I’m too fuzzy to remember now, and I don’t feel like checking.
I’m going to go lie down for a bit and let my food digest. I’ll be back later.