I did one called 8 Random Things once, but it looks like I didn’t tag anyone when I was done babbling about myself. I’ll try not to make that mistake this time ;>
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
So, here are seven random and/or weird facts about me.
1. I like to put my hair in my mouth. I don’t chew it or suck on it, I just hold it between my lips and then blow it out (and continue twirling it with my fingers). I didn’t realize it until I searched my archives for the word “twirl”, but I have mentioned this before ;P
2. I used to take my wedding rings off when I was at home due to my fingers getting uncomfortable, but that hasn’t been the case for quite some time now. In fact, I can’t remember the last time I took them off other than right before my shower or going to bed. I guess I got used to them!
3. I call my car Gnat, Bug, and Egg. I have also referred to it as The Pimpmobile, but I doubt anyone would agree that that is fitting. My old car had a name, but I could never remember it, and I still can’t! (My bicycle, however, is named Yuuri, aka The Maou.)
4. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
5. I cemented my role as “one of the guys” at work the other day, but I’m not going to tell you how.
6. When I was a kid, I liked to fling a pencil down eraser first onto a flat surface and then catch it on its way back up. While doing this one time, I stabbed the pencil into the middle of my hand. I know, it’s unbelievable that that could happen, right? :>
7. Also when I was a kid, I tried to get out of learning things that would have been easy for me to learn because I was lazy. Example: tying my shoes. “Why can’t I just have all-Velcro shoes?” I would protest.
Okay, it’s taggin’ time.