- Got up at about 9:50am due to staying up past 2am
- Had protein shake and morning meds
- Wrote and posted a story
- Took a shower but put clean PJs on instead of clothes
- Had a PB&J, a yogurt, and some blackberries for lunch
- Wrote a letter and carried it out to the mailbox in my PJs
- Ate some chips
- Goofed off online
- Copied some stories from a social media platform to a story hosting site
- Put on a bra but did not change clothes otherwise; went out to deposit a check and pick up dinner
- Ate dinner with Sean and watched this week’s Designated Survivor
Dinner was Arby’s. I could only eat half my deli sandwich because the whole thing contained nearly all my daily sodium, and I had already had about 1000mg already today. I factored in one potato cake and ate a few curly fries. I also got a seasonal pumpkin cheesecake shake, but I only had a couple sips of it.
Designated Survivor was pretty heavy this week, with decisions made that are going to have some huge consequences. It’s such a good show.
- Goofed off online some more (checking for comments on my stories)
- Ate Swiss Rolls because I had calories left and I was hungry
I am not sure I’m actually getting enough calories, but I’m getting enough protein so maybe that’s all right? It’s just that I don’t absorb all the food/nutrients I take in, so I’m supposed to go over the normal recommendation. But limiting sodium makes it hard to get a lot of calories. The Swiss Rolls put me over on sodium but I’m still below MyFitnessPal’s automatic calorie limit for today, which is 1660. I dunno, man. Generally I only pay attention to sodium and protein and I don’t worry about anything else. I might ask my doctor about this, though.
- Went to bed at 2am again because I am ridiculous